Clerk of Toledo Municipal Court
Emergency Motion To Expedite Hearing Due to COVID-19
Toledo Municipal Court COVID-19 Operations
Face coverings are required of the public, court employees, and other individuals seeking to enter the building.
Beginning June 1,2020 the Toledo Municipal Court will be open for the following:
- Civil and Small Claims Cases
- CRA (Felony)
- CRB (Criminal) and
- TRC (Operating under the Influence) cases
- Payment of fines, costs, fees
- Court filings
- Duties is limited to warrants only (open and bench warrants). Any other Duties matters must be addressed by filing a motion with the Court.
Start times for scheduled assigned cases on individual Judges dockets will be staggered:
- Cases with private attorneys will be scheduled for 9:00am;
- Cases with public defenders will be scheduled for 10:00am;
- Pro Se cases will be scheduled for 11:00am.